So you’ve just started a new business, and you’re looking for a way to promote it. Have you thought of using Pinterest?
Pinterest is a fantastic marketing tool that’s often overlooked in favor of Instagram or TikTok. While the latter two certainly are great platforms, Pinterest shouldn’t be forgotten about!
Here’s what I can do for you:
PINTEREST TRAINING & SET UP
1:1 Pinterest Coaching – $297
Want to learn about Pinterest so that you can manage your account yourself? We’ll meet for a 1-hour Zoom call, and I’ll teach you how to get the most of Pinterest and answer any questions you have! You’ll also receive 30 days of follow-up support via email or FB messenger, where you can ask me any follow-up questions.
Pinterest Audit + Strategy Session – $397
Have a Pinterest account, and just want advice about how you can improve it? This package is for you! I’ll review your current Pinterest page and meet with you to discuss what you can do to improve and create a custom strategy for your business. I’ll review your profile, pins, descriptions, and titles. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- 1-hour Zoom call to discuss your account + a handy checklist of actionable steps
- 5 pin templates tailored to your business
Pinterest Account Set Up (For New & Current Users) – $497
I do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to! This fits both new and current Pinterest users who feel that their account needs an overhaul. Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Custom Pinterest SEO that identifies the best keywords to get your content seen by the right audience
- Set up your profile with a keyword rich title and description
- Enable Rich Pins
- Verification of website(s)
- Tailwind set up, if desired (connects your Pinterest account to Tailwind)
- Actionable tips & advice to help you promote your website on Pinterest
- 10 boards with optimized titles and descriptions
- Follow other pinners related to your niche
- Custom Pinterest strategy for your business needs
- 5 customized pin templates
PIN DESIGN SERVICES
Are you a Pinterest Manager looking to outsource pin design? Or maybe you have your own Pinterest account, but have no idea how to create eye-catching pins that users want to click on? I can help! Check out my pin portfolio below.
Done For You Pin Templates – $57
- 10 pin templates customized for your business that you can use over and over again! You must have a Canva account (the free version is fine), as that’s what I use to create the pins and that’s what you’ll need to edit them. 1 revision included.
Ongoing Pin Design Services – $4/pin
- 10% off for more than 30 pin designs each month
- As many pin designs as you need for your Pinterest clients per month!
Note: Photos are either provided by the client, or by me via free stock images.
Looking for other design services? I’ve created social media posts, Facebook headers, Instagram story templates, mood boards for brands, and more!
Please contact me at email@example.com with inquiries!
Kelsey provides ongoing creative design services for both my own Pinterest account and client Pinterest accounts. She creates hundreds of static, video and idea pin designs every month with ease and good communication. Kelsey has a great eye for design, and always produces work of excellent quality, with a quick turnaround. Kelsey was one of the first people I decided to outsource to, and while I was nervous to do so, I had absolutely no reason to be as she made the whole process super easy. I am beyond grateful to have found Kelsey and look forward to continuing our working relationship long into our futures.
– Simone Pavils, Pinterest Manager
Kelsey has been creating pins for me for the past year, and she is a key part of my business. She is talented, creative, and reliable. It is a relief to be able to hand over the pin design part of my business to her, and know it will get done well. I highly recommend her services!
– Lisa Pinder, Pinterest Manager